Job in Bhiwandi for HR Manager – IR & Compliance:- Couriers and Logistics Industry is currently recruiting for HR Manager in Bhiwandi Maharashtra with the below requirement, meanwhile, the ideal candidate should know how to manage labours.
Apart from this, candidates must have excellent knowledge of MS Office, Hands-on experience with CRM software, Good communication & interpersonal skills and a Fast learner and passion for sales.
Interested candidates who have mentioned eligibility can fill the application form only through the online facility. Before filling the form, the candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria. All personal and academic details should be mentioned properly for the Couriers and Logistics Industry.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Job in Bhiwandi for HR Manager
|Company profile||KD Logistics Services|
|Number of Posts||Urgent Requirement ( Apply First Get First )|
|Name of the posts||HR Manager – IR & Compliance|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA in HR Labor Law|
|Experience||Min 6 to 10 years of experience as Compliance or similar HR role|
|Skills||Candidates must have excellent knowledge of MS Office, Hands-on experience with CRM software, Good communication & interpersonal skills and a Fast learner and passion for sales.|
|Salary||₹7,00,000 – ₹14,00,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Bhiwandi Maharashtra|
|State Wise Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Job Role for HR Manager – IR & Compliance
- Monitoring & ensuring 100% Statutory Labour Compliance under Shops & Establishment, Contract Labour Act, Factory Act & other Labour Laws are strictly followed on a Pan India basis.
- Registration, Renewal, Amendment in Shops & Establishment, Contract Labour Registration/ Licenses, Factory License as applicable.
- Taking care of Industrial License like Grampanchayat NOC, Trade, Health, Storage,
- Ensure Health & safety as per the best practices and compliance standards adhered
- Assisting/ coordinating with Legal consultant for Union matters, handling Union grievances.
- Conducting Internal/ External or Client audits as per periodicity pertain to Labour Compliance & responsible to close non-compliance raised in audit reports.
- Supporting for preparation of draft letters on case to case basis pertains to Absconding, Warning, Shown Cause, Termination, Severance, Court Matters, reply towards Authority Notice namely few.
- Liaisoning with local Authority for closure of Notices, Shown Cause, Summons & also assisting to Client in court matters.
- Ensuring Statutory Returns are submitted as per prescribed due dates under various Labour Acts.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Know more about company visit- https://www.kdlogistics.co.in