Job in Bhiwandi for Production Supervisor:- Logistics Industry is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor in Bhiwandi Maharashtra with the below requirement, meanwhile, the ideal candidate should know FMCG Sector.
Apart from this, candidates must have excellent knowledge of MS Office, Hands-on experience with CRM software, Good communication & interpersonal skills and a Fast learner and passion for sales.
Interested candidates who have mentioned eligibility can fill the application form only through the online facility. Before filling the form, the candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria. All personal and academic details should be mentioned properly for the Couriers and Logistics Industry.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Job in Bhiwandi for Production Supervisor
|Company profile||Raunak Enterprises|
|Number of Posts||1 Opening Posts|
|Name of the posts||Production Supervisor|
|Qualification||Graduation Not Required|
|Experience||3 Years Experience in production in FMCG Sector|
|Skills||Candidates must have excellent knowledge of MS Office, Hands-on experience with CRM software, Good communication & interpersonal skills and a Fast learner and passion for sales.|
|Salary||₹ 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Job Location||Bhiwandi Maharashtra|
|State Wise Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Job Role for Production Supervisor
- Delivers results to manufacturing employees by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and evaluating job outcomes; Coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and implementing systems, policies and procedures.
- Retains employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; Develop opportunities for personal growth.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring process steps; setting processing variables; Overseeing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; study methods; implementing cost reduction; Develop reporting procedures and systems; Facilitates fault rectification within process control points; To initiate and promote the spirit of collaboration within and between departments.
- Carries out production planning by scheduling and assigning personnel; fulfilling the work results; setting priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; solving problems; Reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summary.
- The organization maintains quality service by setting and enforcing standards.
- ensures the operation of equipment by calling for repairs; Evaluation of new equipment and techniques.
- Builds and modifies systems and processes by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implement the change.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the team effort by achieving relevant results as needed.